My name is Leslie; I’m 23 and live in Manhattan with my older sister. Health and nutrition are important factors in my life, but of course they aren’t the whole story!
A few fun facts:
- I adore creative environments and have dabbled in film, theater, fashion, and writing. If I had all the time and money in the world, I would spend every day in a gallery or museum and every night in the audience of a theater.
- Throughout the past few years, I’ve been lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time in Europe. Living abroad had a profound effect on my views of both the world and my own roots, and traveling remains one of my greatest passions.
- I am at my most peaceful and relaxed when on the beach. I don’t think there is a single more rejuvenating thing than ocean air.
- Fresh produce is my favorite thing to spend money on, closely followed by vintage clothing and decor.
- I adore running, but a knee injury has held me back from really pursuing it. Yoga has been my saving grace.
Since moving back to the US, I’ve been navigating our unpredictable economy while trying to get comfortable in my semblance of “adulthood.” I’m very much a work in progress and couldn’t be happier about it!